CSC Annual Membership Meeting
- Monday, August 18, 2014
- Federated Church – Education Bldg – Room 8
Election of Officers: President, Head Coach, Secretary, and Member-at-Large
Please make an effort to send at least one person from your CSC team to this meeting.
(One vote per registered player/coach)
2014 Columbus Classic Soccer Tournament
The 2014 Columbus Classic Tournament will be held on June 6 - 8, 2014 at Columbus Wilderness Park.
This is an open tournament with divisions from U8-U19 boys and girls.
The Master Tournament Schedule is now available. Please note that this schedule may be subject to change and should be checked periodically. Individual age group brackets will be coming soon.
The Tournament Rules are also available for review by Coaches and others interested. In order to keep the tournament experience plesant for all attendees we would like everyone to remember these often overlooked rules:
- No Pets Allowed
- No Smoking
- No Alcohol
- No Warming Up In the Goal Area
2013-14 Season Reminder
Just a reminder to all coaches... the 2013-14 season has now begun. You will have to register your teams with Nebraska State Soccer for upcoming leagues and tournament play. The new team registration form can be downloaded from our site and saved on your computer. When you complete your team registration you can save the form with data on your computer. This way you only have to change information that has changed since your last registration when you register your team each year. Once your form has been completed you can e-mail the registration to Club Registrar Linda Staroscik.
The club forms are Adobe pdf files designed to work with the free Adobe Reader. Many browsers have a built in pdf reader that does not allow you to complete the form within your browser. The form needs to be opened in Adobe Reader to complete the form and save the data. To do this, follow the steps provided.
- Right click on this link and choose the option Save Link As... and save the file to a location that you can find it again (Desktop or Documents/My Documents) is a good choice.
- Once the file is downloaded, you should be able to go to the location where it is downloaded and open the file in Adobe Reader (just double click on the file). If the document doesn't open in Adobe Reader you may not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If this is the case it can be downloaded from the Adobe Website.
- Once your form is opened in Adobe Reader, you can fill out the fields provided with the information for your team and players. When you are done from the menu in Adobe Reader choose File and then Save As... and you can choose a name you want to call the completed form. Once you have saved the file if your e-mail program is properly configured you can click on the button at the top of the page that reads Submit to Club Registrar. This will e-mail the form to Linda if it doesn't work properly you can manually attach the form to an e-mail and send it to her. There is a process that must accompany the form submittal. Please review the Instructions for Team Registration.
Become a Coach
We have updated our coach application form for those interested in becoming new coaches with CSC. Our club features both paid and volunteer coaches with most being volunteers. If you have previous experience with coaching soccer we would like to hear from you. Many of our coaches started with the Columbus AYSO program and have children on their club teams (however this is not required). Initial requirements are minimal, however we do have some reasonable coach development requirements.