2016 Columbus Classic
The 2016 Columbus Classic will be held June 10-12 at Columbus Wilderness Park. This is an open tournament with divisions U8-U19 boys and girls.
Registration is now open at htgsports.
2016 Team Formation Policy
2016 Team Formation Specific Dates:
- June 15th- 23rd,Team formation- teams can hold tryouts/team formation events
- June 24th- June 29th, Midwest Regionals (teams can train but no tryouts may be held)
- June 30th, Additional Team Formation date
- July 1st, 10 am, Offers/Acceptance Date
Columbus Soccer Club complies with the Nebraska Concussion Awareness Act. It is important for youth sports to understand the importance of the three key elements of this act:
- Removal of the injured athlete
- Proper clearance before allowing the player to return
Parents and Coaches should understand that these policies are designed to protect the player's long-term health and safety. See the Nebraska State Soccer website for more information.
All members are reminded that the club has adopted club colors (Carolina blue, black, and white).